Explosive Edge High Performance Training is the most COMPREHENSIVE and DYNAMIC off-season training you can get. Our complete Player and Goalie development is packed with ELITE on-ice and off-ice development where we train the body and mental aspects of the athlete.
- Speed Development/Plyometrics
- Flexibility (Myofascial Release) and Injury Reduction
- Core Strength and Balance/Coordination
- Proper Movement Mechanics
- Energy System Training- Aerobic vs Anaerobic
- Explosive Power (Olympic Lifts)
- Acceleration and Deceleration
- Max 6 Athletes per session
- First 3 weeks is focused on Structural Adaptation, Anatomic Rehabilitation and increasing Aerobic Capacity. This phase will consist of 3 full body work-outs per week.
- May-June: 4 workouts per week (Example: Monday/Tuesday-Thursday/Friday) 1 ice per week
- July-August 5 workouts per week & 2 ice times per week
- Baseline Testing is completed at the beginning, mid, and end of the summer to document progress and located strength and weaknesses. **New this year, Fuel Performance on ice testing.
- Athletes are being placed on a program with continuous progressions.
Attendance is critical to ensure progress and athlete safety.
- Show up on time. Tardiness is a terrible habit, especially in the hockey world. Similar to team rules, it will not be tolerated.
- Show up, look professional, act professional.
- Workouts are 60-75 minutes
- If you can’t make a session, let me know 24 hours ahead of time. I will try and slot you into another group so you don’t miss a workout.
Explosive Edge’s High Performance Program is Structured and Periodized to Ensure Optimal Results and Performance.
Includes apparel package.
High performance training