Full CSA approved hockey gear is recommended but not required.
- CSA approved helmet with full face mask
- Proper fitting sharpened skates
- Appropriate size hockey stick
- Hockey gloves
- Towel to wipe blades after class
- Indoor shoes for parents (clean/dry)
- If your child is not going to be wearing full hockey gear, please ensure they at least have elbow and knee pads. There are multi-purpose pad sets available at most stores that are very inexpensive.
- Jersey included
Recommended Hockey Equipment:
- Mouth and neck guards
- Shoulder and shin pads
- Athletic supporter
- Hockey pants & socks
Fall Session 2017 (13 classes)
Saturdays September 9th - December 16th (NO CLASSES Oct. 7th or Nov. 11th) 11:30am-12pm (2-4yo) **FULL**
Saturdays September 9th - December 16th (NO CLASSES Oct. 7th or Nov. 11th) 12:30-1pm (5yo+)
Cost: $194+tx (Includes Jersey)
Winter Session 2018 (10 classes)
Saturdays January 13th - March 24th (NO CLASSES Feb. 17th) 11:30am-12pm (2-4yo)
Saturdays January 13th - March 24th (NO CLASSES Feb. 17th) 12:30-1pm (5yo+)
Cost: $155+tx (Includes Jersey)
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT PORTION TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. ONCE YOU'VE COMPLETED THAT PLEASE GO TO THE REGISTRATION TAB ABOVE TO COMPLETE A REGISTRATION/WAIVER FORM.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE WHEN YOU'VE SUBMITTED BOTH THE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FORM PORTIONS.