3/4 Sleeve Jersey:
2T 4T 6T YS YM YL YXL
Chest 22" 24" 26" 27" 29" 31" 33"
Length 16" 17.25 18.50 20" 21.5” 23” 24"
Baseball Pants (Mid Calf):
YXXS YXS YS YM YL YXL
Waist 17-18" 19-20" 20-21" 22-23" 24-25" 26-27
Inseam 12.5" 14" 15.5" 17" 18.5" 20"
REFUND POLICY: Refund will be granted if participant withdraws from the program with at least 14 days notice prior to program commencement date. However, a non-refundable administration fee of $25 per participant per program will be charged. If a refund is requested less than 14 days prior to program commencement date, a doctor’s note will be required for a refund (less $25 admin fee). If the facility cancels a program, a full reimbursement will be issued.
Intro to T-BALL/BLASTBALL!
Intro to T-BALL/BLASTBALL! provides an ideal entry level program for kids from 2+3 & 4-6 years of age to learn the basics of T-Ball. It is designed to generate fast-paced action, provide recreation, exercise and create enthusiasm. Our program is instructed by certified school teachers who will teach important skills while having fun in a safe and caring environment. Parents may be required to assist their child as needed.
Introduction to T-Ball through progressive classes that create an understanding of all five basic fundamentals of baseball (hitting, throwing, catching, running and fielding).
Introduction to BLASTBALL! which is a fast continuous game that has simple rules! It is essentially T-Ball, with one base. This allows kids to focus on hitting and getting used to running to first (which can be a challenging concept at this age). The BlastBase (first base) is audible, emitting a loud “H O N K “ that the kids love whenever the runner stomps on the base. Gloves are not required because of the softness and size of the Ball. The fear factor of being hit by a pitch is eliminated from the game all together so the kids can focus on fun!
We will begin with the T-Ball basics (building a foundation of the above skills) which will be held inside the facility. When the weather warms up and we transition to the BLASTBALL! portion, we will move outside to the field at Explosive Edge (behind the building). Each BLASTBALL! session will begin with a skill portion and then inter-squad game.
COACH PITCH BLASTBALL!
COACH PITCH BLASTBALL! This program is a progression program from the fundamentals of T-Ball to the fundamentals of Baseball for kids 6-8 year old. Our program is instructed by certified school teachers who will teach important skills while having fun in a safe and caring environment.
- Batter now hits from a pitch thrown by our instructor. This is a progression from hitting off of a tee.
- Batter still only runs to first, but now is in a race to beat the fielder who is throwing into the net. If the throw beats the runner it is considered an out (no run scored).
- Gloves are now used as this age group should be strong enough to use one properly.
- Score will be kept to introduce the excitement of competition. Our instructor will be introducing friendly competition to all participants as they try their best to be successful. A run will be counted by the runner successfully "HONKING" first base before the fielders can throw them out. All members of the team will get a chance to hit every inning!
- This program design is created to be a bridge program that keeps the players attention and has more action than regular baseball. Batters will get a certain amount of pitches, after that amount a tee will be used for the batter to get a feel for hitting the ball. Our hopes are that all participants will get a feel for the timing of hitting a thrown ball and be able to hit without using the tee as an aid.
- We will begin with Coach Pitch basics which will be held inside the facility. When the weather warms up we will move outside to begin game play in the field at Explosive Edge (behind the building). Each Coach Pitch session will begin with a skill portion and then inter-squad game.
- Indoor running shoes (for facility use)
- Outdoor running shoes (for outside use)
- Baseball/Tall socks (recommended)
- Baseball Glove (for 6-8yo Coach Pitch Program Only)
Every participant will receive an Explosive Edge Baseball uniform (jersey and pants). Please note, the pants are designed to come to about mid calf (not down to the ankle). We recommend getting baseball (or tall) socks to wear underneath the pants.
Spring Session 2018 (10 weeks)
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 9-9:30am (2+3yo's) $145+tx
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 9:30-10am (4-6yo's) $145+tx
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 10-10:30am (2+3yo's) $145+tx
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 10:30-11am (2+3yo's) $145+tx
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 11-11:30am (4-6yo's) $145+tx
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 1-1:30pm (4-6yo's) $145+tx
Saturdays April 14th – June 23rd (NO CLASSES May 19th) 1:30-2:15pm (6-8yo's Coach Pitch) $165+tx
Tuesdays April 20th – June 12th 5-5:30pm (2&3yo's) $145+tx
Tuesdays April 20th – June 12th 5:30-6pm (4-6yo's) $145+tx
Tuesdays April 20th – June 12th 6-6:45pm (6-8yo's Coach Pitch) $165+tx
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT PORTION FROM A DESKTOP/LAPTOP TO SECURE YOUR SPOT (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MOBILE DEVICES). ONCE YOU'VE COMPLETED THAT, PLEASE GO TO THE REGISTRATION TAB ABOVE TO COMPLETE A REGISTRATION/WAIVER FORM.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE WHEN YOU'VE SUBMITTED BOTH THE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FORM PORTIONS. YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR SPOT IS RESERVED IN THE CLASS.